Sunday, June 10, 2007

Our Blog Begins



I am taking Tawnie's advice and starting our own blog. I hope to use it as a way to keep up with our family's activities and lives. We shall see.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristi, I am so glad you are doing this. You should blog the rest of your Utah on your site. Then just tell people to look here. Then you will have it done for you. The family blog is slowing down and yesterday it was talked about people starting their own and we can check in on each others. Anyway...see you soon.
Love you.

Teresa Higginson said...

I am still getting used to the new, and more fashionable hairstyles being modeled by your sons. They are cute. Congratulate them on their mission calls for us.

Anonymous said...

Kristi,
Heidi would love to create something for you if you are interested. Just email her. heidihgasser@hotmail.com
She has done it for Lisa and Karey so far.

Leslie said...

i will get one put together next week or soon after. i will follow the examples of all of you. :)

Karey said...

What cute pictures of the boys. They clean up really nice. I'm glad you're blogging. It's fun to look at. Love, Karey

mudderandfodder said...

love the blog. adorable pictures as usual. The boys can come stay with us for the next few weeks to serve a "mini-mission." we can bring them home when they (and we) are done! Love, Mom H.

Karey said...

Thanks Kristi, for your nice comments on our blog. We love seeing you guys, too. Your boys are growing so fast. Too bad Medford and Twin Falls aren't closer. We love you. Karey and family