
Benny eats an apple.
Benny eats a banana.
Wild honey comb
Mommy has fun with the cones.
Daddy and Benny have fun with the cones together.
This posting is becoming a simple children's book.
Benny cuddles with his blanky.
Luke cuddles with his blanky and baby.
Spencer befriends his youngest brother.
Luke plays with Spencer's helicopter.
Spencer gives Benny a warm embrace.
Benny eats a graham.This is the table that Spencer surprised me with on my birthday. I had admired it for quite a long time. It is at our Costco. Now having it our home, I see that I don't NEED it. We are packing it up and taking it back this weekend. I appreciate Spencer's thought, and he knows how much I loved the gesture, and to me that is what is most important.
Benjamin touched something on the key board and somehow pasted this lengthy link. This link wasn't even open. The amazing thing is that I can't simply delete it so you all get to view the curious blunder.
| http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgor="#000" width="328" height="94" src="http://res0.esnips.com/escentral/images/widgets/flash/esnips_player.swf" flashvars="theTheme=blue&autoPlay=yes&theFile=http://www.esnips.com//nsdoc/c85a250f-7403-45f6-aac7-17688608564d&theName=snow patrol chasing cars&thePlayerURL=http://res0.esnips.com/escentral/images/widgets/flash/mp3WidgetPlayer.swf"> | |||||
|




8 comments:
REALLY cute pictures. I love them. They are all adorable.
Veronica
Very cute post!! And keep your table! It's nice to have something nice. And if you ever have those frustrating apartment dwelling moments, it will feel good. You deserve a nice table!!! Right?!!! There is nothing like gathering the family around the table....especially when you like the table.
I like the new yellow and I loved this random post. You have cute boys. You are cute. Spencer is cute. Love you lots. We're ready to come back for a visit.
Great everyday photos. The kids are at their charming best. What do you mean you don't need a table. Everyone needs a table. The counsel at our last stake conference (from one of the brethren from Salt Lake) was to gather our families together for dinner AT THE TABLE. We were told that our children have a much less chance of getting on drugs and losing their moral footing if we eat around the table as a family. I think that means KEEP THE TABLE. Love you guys, even if your practicality is sometimes maddening!
i am so glad you take so many photos. we get to see your everyday lives even though you aren't right here.
it looks like you were enjoying those cone things just as much as benji.
love you guys.
thanks for showing us all of the cone fun. the table is simply gorgeous. you know my feelings about it as i already e-mailed you them. (keep it, you misers!) i love those boys...i can't imagine how much you must love them. they are a hoot!
Sorry. The table was packed up and returned yesterday for a full refund. I told her she could keep it but alas, she is as cheap as me!
WHAT????? It was such a pretty table. Well, all you have to do is drive back to Costco and purchase it again. Easy as pie. You guys are so funny. We love you. Lily is standing here looking at the last picture of Luke saying over and over, There's Luke, Look Mommy there's Luke. They are cute buddies. We love you all. Can't wait to see what Ben does with those cones next....or better yet, what Kristi does with them. Your boys all need a big squeeze.
Spencer,
Thank you so much for posting that comment on our blog. It's amazing how words can truly be so touching. I really appreciated it...thank you. It still feels unreal, but there are those moments where it is TRULY realized and the tears are uncontrollable. I will always miss Aaron... everyday, every hour. But, oh how grateful I am that I had him for 24 sweet years. I am blessed.
Hope you and your super cute family are doing well... your kids menacingly too good looking!
Post a Comment