Saturday, November 1, 2008

Baby Comparison

I pulled up the pictures of each of our kids at roughly the same age - newborn. I wanted to compare and see if they look alike as babies. Can you guess who each baby is? It is not too tricky but I will put the answers at the end of the post.



Spencer, Luke, Lila, Benny.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. What four distinct little looks. It will be fun to see what Lila Anne turns in to. So cute!!!!

Leslie said...

i was going to guess that order. luke was easy because i took that photo. (i think... right?)
lila was easy because she is in pink. the other two... yep, looking at them again, spencer fits that top photo still. :)
benny sure looks like both boys.
they are beautiful.

Autumn said...

So cute! I agree - Luke was easy to pick out, as well as Lila because of the pink (adorable picture of her - what a cutie!). It will be fun to watch Lila grow and see who she looks more like. I love the theme song too!

Lisa said...

yes i got the order right even before i noticed the answers at the end. what a fun thing to see. they really do all look different but similar. i love them all. hope things are good. wish we were there.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I told Spencer today that I wished you named Lila "Layla" like in the Eric Clapton song. He acted like he never heard of it. . .but I think he was just upset because I cracked more basketball jokes, at his expense.

I can't tell if I'm starting to hurt Spencer's fragile ego, or if he takes it all in stride. I've been treating him like another Idiart/Nadauld brother and harrassing him, since the Idiarts want to adopt Spencer. I haven't seen Damian want to hang out with another man, besides his brothers, since 1994. That's really the last time Damian made a little friend for himself.

OK, go to itunes and listen to Layla, OK? Don't listen to the first version that pops up, listen to the acoustic version, like about #3, OK? I'm telling you, you might have second thoughts about her name.

Kim Silver said...

I could tell who was who. I don't know how they compare though. They do all look like they came from the same family, so thats good.

Kim Silver said...

Love the music, is that for lila? I will always think of this song when I say her name.

Christine said...

i totally got the order right! Those pics are so fun...but the yellow and purple blankie was a dead give a way!