
Three peas in a pod. They were so excited that they could be triplets in these similar pajamas. Look at them checking themselves out. I love it.

This is what Benny and Spencer will look like in 20 years. Hopefully it will be more like 30, but bless their little hearts, it is inevitable. Sorry guys about that genetic code we passed on to you.

We gave the guys haircuts yesterday morning. They took a bath afterward. They played in the tub until the water got cold. They were all freezing so Daddy Spencer hooked them up with blankets with corn bags inside. Everyone should have 2 or 3 corn bags in their home.

I dolled Lila up for Church yesterday. Look at these stinking cute slippers. They didn't want to stay on her feet so I spent much of church putting them back on . It was worth it, they looked so cute on her.

She "enjoys being a girl." What is that song from?

Luke helps clean up a spill. He's such a good helper.
7 comments:
love these photos.
the old man hair cuts are hysterical.
did you not do luke's because his hairline is not like the higginson hairline?
what cute kids.
adorable slippers on the babe. are you guys blessing her down here so we can all be there? :)
love you all.
I love the "old man" preview. If only we could all get a sneak peak at an older version of ourselves...of course many of us would just run away screaming, so maybe that's not such a good idea! Good job on indoctrinating Lila that fashion is very often not functional, but still worth it!
cute jammies...where'd you get those? Are they gonig to wear them to the big ward party? I guess they announced in priesthood that ony 5 and under can wear them! Someone complained to the bishop i guess! Funny...oh well now jared doesn't have to worry about wearing his garments only!
Damian was quite disappointed about the no adult PJs thing. He has some from his mission that he loves. Made by a Sister Missionary. I can't stand them, because of that (she still writes him) and also, they are almost see through. I admit, I was sending vibes to the bishop. I never spoke them aloud, but I sent the vibe.
Did you know that your cousing Marianne was called Spencerette as a child because of her resemblance to her older brother? I think we may have Spencerette II in the making. I cannot believe how much Lila reminds me of Spencer as a baby.
Cute, cute pictures. I LOVE checking out your blog!
See you soon.
Love
Mom
oops...I mean cousin Marianne not cousing
I love the blog minus the "Y" banner. Kristi & Spencer If you blindly subject your children to the losers from Utah County they may also follow in their footsteps. Nephews and Niece, if you ever want to know about pride in the one and only Utah Educational Instution/BCS bowl games please call Uncle John. Just because your mom and dad are both University of Utah graduates does not mean you have to fall to the dark side of BYU losers. Oh wait, mom and dad are both Univesity of Utah Alums yet they like BYWHO? What is wrong with with your parents? Just so you all know the "Y" stands for Y in the world do I like BYU? We (Parents excluded) can all go to the sugar bowl all expenses paid on me to see a real football team play in a BCS bowl game or y'all could go to Las Vegas and the only intersting thing going on there would be Uncle Mike. Just a little hint on your Christmas presents, they will all be all red and say either Utah or Utes on them. University of Utah educations pay the bills while BYU associations simply result in disappointment/interceptions (Thanks Max Hall). Go Utes!!!
Post a Comment