
Yesterday we attended Spencer's kindergarten graduation. They sang some songs and then each kid "walked" and received their "diploma" or certificate of completion of kindergarten education. It was cute. Above Spencer poses with his "diploma" and his teacher Mrs. Anderson. She was a great teacher. Spencer loved being in her class.
Below is Spencer and Spencer, after the graduation ceremony.

Lila sat patiently in her little stroller, taking it all in.

Sorry, I had to sneak in some more pictures of her. Her fun little personality has been coming out lately and I have a hard time resisting taking pictures of her.


Here are Luke and Luke. Spencer watched this cute little whipper snapper while his mom and I met with a bunch of ladies for dinner. Luke loves the little ones, or "little fellas" as he calls them. This week he kept saying to Lila in his hyper excitement voice, "Hi feet. You are the cutest feet I have ever met." "Hi cute eyes. You are the cutest eyes I've ever met."

I have really been getting into this video feature on blogger. Here is a clip of one of the songs that Spencer sang at his graduation. He was watching us the whole time. He looked a bit awkward because of it, but as his parents, it is touching to know he was performing just for us. We love ya you big ol' 1st grader!
How about that storm on Sunday? That was something. I have loved the weather this week. Here is a clip that Spencer filmed as it was dying down.
5 comments:
Wow, crazy to think that the school year is already over, and I didn't even have one in school! We will be glad to see Spencer at more things though this summer, Nathan kept asking me today where all his friends were at the park. Lila is stinking cute. It will be fun to watch her grow up surrounded by those boys!
so, you probably thought i was slacking. i just barely commented on your last posting before this one. i didn't even realize it was new. i kept checking and would then close your blog thinking it was the one i had just read. i am lame.
anyhow, cute spencer... a first grader... wow.
that rain makes me want to be IN it with an umbrella. rainstorms are one of the best things ever.
i love you guys. can't wait to see you next week... WOOHOO!!!
congrats to lil spence. he's quite the showman. awesome storm...we've had a few around here too. the weather has been incredible lately! like hand-selected conditions! anyway i love your kids and i love their personalities. see you next week i hope!
I'm such a fan of graduations! Did they play "Pomp and Circumstance?" I love that song-- so fun to hum and march along to.
OK, I read your title and started singing that song from GREASE. . . Only I don't know any other words, so I just keep repeating, "School's Out for Summer!" I just want you to know that I wanted you in YW and they wouldn't let me have you. Thanks a lot, Spencer. Probably not supposed to tell you this, on your blog. Oopsies. I'm new and I don't have much brians. Who's Brian anyway?
Post a Comment