Sunday, July 12, 2009

Yum


I know this is definitely not blog worthy but I wanted to share a little piece of deliciousness that I experienced Friday AND Saturday evening. I am afraid it is becoming a bit of an addiction for me. The new strawberry lime Chiller at Sonic is my new favorite thing. I go through food obsessions quite a bit. This is the latest. I must find a way to make a home version.
Here is a list of past food obsessions. I used to have it on my side bar but I found that I was updating it way too often:
white chocolate popcorn * toasted chicken pesto sandwiches on ciabatta bread with fresh mozzarella * spinach salad with walnuts, feta, onion, blueberries, and mandarin oranges with raspberry dressing *chocolate cake with ganache and blueberries * crepes * chocolate chips and graham crackers * cranberry cream cheese turkey sandwiches * tomato basil soup with a grilled cheese sandwich * German pancakes * zucchini ham fettuccine * graham crackers with peanut butter and M&Ms * Jello cake * Omelets * mangoes * strawberry daiquiris * chocolate mousse * zucchini bread * roasted veggies * sweet potatoes...the list goes on and on and is actually a very boring read. I just wanted to show the joy that food brings me, and share the latest on this list.
Give it a try. Strawberry lime Chiller at Sonic.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm. Maybe we'll have to try that. I like this post. Update every time you have an addiction and if you have a recipe, post it!

lisa louise said...

great, now i'm hungry! you forgot to put bread dipped in marinara sauce. hahaha

Autumn said...

ditto on the now I am hungry! what a yummy list! did you make most of those? like the chicken pesto sandwich - I want to know how to make that! sonic is very yummy, we used to hit it on the way home from mutual in tx every week. definitely delish! question is - do you treat the kids each time to or go without the kids (i try to shelter the kids from my sweet tooth in the hopes it won't pass on!)

Kim Silver said...

I think it must be a charles thing. I too enjoy food - my obsessions (i had to look at your blog to make sure I spelled that right) are anything that tastes good. One of them also being from sonic, I LOVE thier strawberry limeade (it is half off during thier happy hour).

Leslie said...

i will try that. thanks for the tip.

The Florist said...

I am so going to Sonic tomorrow to try this! Happy Hour here I come!!