I haven't been taking many pictures lately to put on the blog. We have been too busy growing these mountain man beards. The Bosley method truly works best.








If you want to quickly grow your own beard, go to this website: http://www.keiselbeardme.com
This is Brett Keisel's beard. Brett Keisel plays defensive end for the Pittsburg Steelers. He also played at BYU.
3 comments:
Those beards are epic. It's impressive that Andrew could catch up with the rest of you at his age.
Those are SO ridiculous. We had a nice laugh as we went from person to person. Now my kids all want to "try on a beard". I must admit I am glad you don't look like that all the time.
are you kidding!??!?!?!?!?!!!!??!
this was hysterical. i called aaron over to look and he was laughing and laughing. this was great.
thanks for the laugh.
and by the way, wait another couple of weeks until we are there and you will have LOADS of photos to use. you know me... i am over the top on the photo taking.
Post a Comment