
Spring is here. We typically have one sunny day per four days of rain.
April showers bring May flowers. These flowers came out of no where in our garden beds.

Spencer warming up for spring training.

Luke is a yard treasure hunter. Here he found a shell with a bug inside! Does it get any better than that?

Benny, Luke, and Aaron shooting hoops. Many of these pictures are from March when Leslie and Aaron were here.


I love when the kids sit by each other to watch a show. I think here they all gathered around Andrew then got distracted.

Andrew is quite the adventurer lately. He can scoot all over the house. I found him in the kids room playing with toys.

I down loaded 111 pictures from the memory stick. About 80 of those pictures were pictures that Lila took with the camera when I would go into a different room to work on something for a while. This was taken during one of those photo shoots but I think Luke was the photographer this time around. We had been discussing tonsils and uvulas earlier. I suppose he wanted a closer look.

Out it the yard

Luke was being absorbed by the lawn.

Andrew wasn't having it.


This is a close up of those little round bushes in the picture above.
5 comments:
spring time is the best!
Gorgeous plants. Can't wait til we have some in our barren yard.
Love the tonsil shot. He's a good photographer.
Andrew is sitting up so well!
Beautiful flowers, beautiful yard, beautiful children.
This comment may show up twice because I am sometimes somewhat blog challenged. We are preparing for floods and I was a national weather guy on TV standing in the middle of a roaring river with gauges and I wondered "is this what Spencer does?" Move back to Utah and manage our rivers, please.
Love you.
mom
Our dentist has a camera he can use to show you the inside of your mouth. It always grosses me out a little. Luke would probably like it.
I'm a little tired of the rain, but if the sun were shining, I'd probably feel like I should weed or something.
how funny, i am getting a posting ready for my blog with many of those same photos... :)
i am impressed you were able to narrow it down to the two photos of those flowers. i took so many of them, i am having a really hard time deciding which angle i like the best. i need to stop taking so many angles, it would make my editing down way easier. i over analyze. you picked great ones.
i don't know how i missed this posting, i am a few days behind.
we sure miss all of you. that tonsil photo is classic. i cannot imagine how much uglier an adult mouth would be that close up.
i am impressed with the close up of that green plant. it is so pretty.
i hope your weather gets brighter more often... and i hope ours does as well.
less than two months and we get to see you all again.
love you all.
Post a Comment