I have been a family documenting slacker. Let's catch up!
On Halloween day, Luke and Spencer had stomach aches so they stayed home from school, and no, the stomach ache was not from too much candy. With extra hands to help, we finally carved our pumpkins and made paper monsters to put on our door.
Below, Luke shows the length of his spaghetti noodle. Pretty amazing right?
Lila is Andrew's little mommy.
Benny found this baseball in the bushes of our yard. He and Luke thought it was so awesome. They both wanted their picture taken with it.
Luke may be a horder in the making. He picks up random things all the time. Cleaning out his pockets before I wash his pants is ridiculous, bottle caps, rocks, springs, clips, rubber bands. Like his dad, he says he might be able to use this random garbage for a fix-it job.
Luke may be a horder in the making. He picks up random things all the time. Cleaning out his pockets before I wash his pants is ridiculous, bottle caps, rocks, springs, clips, rubber bands. Like his dad, he says he might be able to use this random garbage for a fix-it job.
I put this dish rag on Andrew and he seemed to like it. He wore it proudly, frequently looking down at his cape. It looks like a Pancho. He is so serious is this picture.
New food obsession - waffles. This one is more of Luke and Spencer's thing. They rave about them and make audible "What About Bob" noises as they eat.
"Faye"
"Faye"
Right, back to Halloween. Lila was a ....girl wearing a poofy skirt, ugg boots, and butterfly wings for Halloween. I think she called it "butterfly princess." She and Andrew rode in the wagon to help us get the trick or treating done in a timely manner.
The kid is obsessed with the phone. Most of his 1-year old fits are from when I take the phone from him.
Lila
4 comments:
Love all the "loose parts"-- kids taking this and that and making their own creations.
That piece of spaghetti is epic! or maybe ninja-- I'm still trying to figure out when something qualifies as ninja, but a 3 foot noodle comes close. Did it come out of a package?
that was great.
loved your 'faye' quote.
one of the best movies ever!
funny photos. i sure miss these kids.
i was asking aaron some questions today and one of them was: 'if you could choose any place in the world you want to go, where would it be?'
his first answer was mcdonalds.
but then when i asked him in a better way 'if you could VISIT anywhere in the world on a trip, where would you go?'
he said oregon. he wants to come up there for a visit. i thought that was sweet.
anyway, just one more month!!! then we get to have you all here for ... i don't know how long... but longer than three days!
woo hoo!
love you all!
one year olds must all have their obsessions, right? I love the dish towel cape too.
Luke seems to often find "cool" things in everyday objects.
I have garbage hording people in my family too. The thing is, Aaron has actually been able to use alot of it, so he can justify saving money and saving trash at the same time.
fun post!
I love the picture of Andrew's little cape.
Post a Comment