John Doe (soon-to-be-named) was born August 6, 2012 at roughly 2:35pm PDT.
He was 7 lbs 9 oz and 20 inches.
He is very healthy and Kristi is doing great.
Kristi was so amazing! I'm a very lucky man.
Kristi with a 9 second old John Doe.
John Doe's backside.
Cute little guy.
Amazing Kristi and number 6.
Yep...that's a Fu Manchu!
And him with some eye medicine.
Benny and brother.
Luke and "Squishy." Luke desperately wants us to name the baby Squishy.
Spencer with baby. He is such a great helper.
Lila. AKA 2nd mom. She calls all of the boys her kids.
This is Andrew's smile. He LOVED the baby and couldn't give him enough kissed.
Very cute. We'll see if that lasts.
Mark and Suzy watched our kids all day. Thank goodness for them!
Mark looks so natural, right?
Fu Manchu in the cupboard.
Our cute little guy. We love him.
Some interaction with the child.
8 comments:
Very Cool!
He looks like Charles Higginson!
Oh my, he's so cute. Kristi, you look great! I'm so jealous that Savannah is going to get to hold him and see him this week.
Great job, you guys! Love you.
we love little Charlie. congratulations! !!
He looks very cute. Thanks for sending the pictures. Congratulations Kristi and Spencer and family. Well done.
Love you all.
mom
Congratulations!
So cute. We love him already. So glad Mark and Suzy were there!!!!
Love you lots.
Good job Kristi! You are a wonderful mother!
Awesome name. It made me leak.
I love that picture of Andrew holding Squishy Charlie Doe. Congrats, and we laughed at Spencer in the cupboard. I guess all your babies do come early? ( I can't remember your due date but I thought this was early).
Post a Comment