Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day to day stuff

Luke has rekindled his love for tractors and especially excavators.  In this picture Luke is teaching Andrew about tractors using Richard Scarry's, Things That Move book.
 This picture is embarrassing.  I am mortified that I am putting this on here, but this is our food "pantry."  It is a coat closet that we didn't use much, so we started putting food in there.  There are zero shelves.  Believe it or not, there is a method to this madness.  I know where to locate all of the contents even though it is a stacked mess.  Charlie likes to food surf in the "pantry" and help himself to granola bars.
We bought this storage bin at Costco and Charlie was happy to be stored inside while we shopped.  Later we startled the checker when he went to scan the bin.  He took off the lid and out popped Andrew. 
 Spencer and Luke were fighting so Dad Spencer had them hold hands like this for their time out.
Our neighbor gave us this alligator lizard.  Luke LOVES it.  He is such a critter guy.
 I am not sure why Andrew has a lamp shade on his head, but it immediately makes me think, "lampshade on the head" from one of the earlier seasons of the Office.
We had a western themed Blue and Gold banquette for scouts.  Little Spencer helped me dress Charlie up for the event.  
 Luke and his pet.  I can't remember the name.  I am not attached to it in any way.  I told Luke that if I see it in my house I will step on it with high heeled shoes.
 We have a pull up bar.  After seeing the kids hang on it, Charlie would point at it and saying "up".  He loves to hang there.  It looks so weird though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! All of them! I remember when Luke was younger and anyone would asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up and he would say "a loader backhoe" (or maybe it was an excavator?) I am glad he has rekindled his love for machinery (and critters) I love his smile.
Love you and miss you

Aaron and Emily said...

Whoa, Charlie is strong!

Don't worry, our pantry looks the same and it actually has shelves.

That is HILARIOUS about Charlie popping out of the storage bin!

I thought alligator lizards bite? That's what Aaron told me once - I think he used to catch those guys too.