Thursday, April 17, 2014

March

Spencer gold mining with some of the boys.
 Andrew cuddles up with Dad.
 Effortless drinking from a sippy cup.
 Benny thought this was a good hiding place.
 Charlie and what looks like a delicious mess all over his face.
 Luke made this super long-arm excavator from Legos.
 Andrew being awesome.  He's good at it.
 Lila being a beauty.  She's good at that.
 Good buddies, Charlie and Andrew kicking back in the much-coveted recliner chair.
 Luke brought our little basketball hoop around to the back patio.  He drew court lines, including a 3-point line
 Lila with the biting lizard the kids named Peanut.  Peanut ran away a few days after this picture was taken.  He had been mounted on a toy horse and left out during church.  Lila though the lizard would enjoy pretending he was riding a horse.
 Backyard basketball in action.
On our drive home from gold mining, we saw this deer crossing sign and thought it was clever.
 Now that there is gold. (Extreme zoom on the camera :) ).
 Spencer at work preparing the weather balloon.
 Benny with his sticker mustache.
 Luke's tough guy face.  He practiced to get it just right.
 Zonked out on a long drive.
 Another clever road sign and prop.
 We brought some speakers out during general conference so we could hear it all over the house.  Charlie gathered these ones up and was off to put them away before he got intercepted.
 Cuddle time

 Lila is reading me a book.  She loves books, and with a little help from me, she has taught herself to read.
 Andrew put this tissue on his face so he could be a ninja.
 I might have already posted this picture, but I like it so much I thought I would include it in case I haven't.  Cute brothers.

1 comment:

Aaron and Emily said...

Wow, Lila taught herself to read! I wish my kids would do that. Luke almost looks like a boxer in his tough guy picture. I always love the sleeping kids pictures too. Where did you guys go gold mining? Neat that you found some. How long did it take?