Monday, August 11, 2014

The Silvers come for a visit

My dad collected hats during his career as a Catepiller tractor salesman.  Somehow I ended up with the hat collection when he moved.  Benny claimed a few for himself and a few more for his teddy bear and pillow pet.
 This is the one Andrew chose.  I love it.
 Kim, Aaron, Van, and Finn came the day after school got out.  It was so fun having them here.  It was the perfect way to start the summer.
Aaron helps Kim attempt takeoff on the rip stick.
 We went on the Hellgate Jet boat excursion.  It is always a good time.
 Aaron and Kim on the boat.
 Benny, Finn, and Luke
 Charlie loved it too.
 finger-stache
 We all chose a hat from the hat collection.
 We hiked to the big foot trap by Applegate Reservoir.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your posts. I want to go to the bigfoot trap. Awesome. Fun to see pics with your family visiting.

Aaron and Emily said...

I have always wanted to do a jet boat excursion. How did Charlie do on it? I thought it might be too long for my little ones.