We are the Higginsons. We hope to use our blog as a way to share our lives with our family and friends.
The boys and me
The Boys
Quotes from the Kids...
*Lila: "Can we have cake for dinner?"
Kristi: "No"
Lila: "Why it's so fun?"
*"Smokin'" is Lila's new favorite adjective. "You got me smokin' wet." or "Whoa, that was smokin' cold."
*Benny: "I said a prayer about where I would go on my mission, and I kind of heard a little voice, or maybe I was just thinking it. I heard a voice that maybe I will go to Japanese, but maybe I just thought it."
*Benny: "I'm bigger than four now because I ate blockery." 'Blockery' translated is 'broccoli'.
*Kristi: "Benny, why are you washing your apple?" Benny: "To make it juicy!" Spencer: "Benny, that only works with gum!"
*Benny:"One time I had a fever and mom feeled it and it was warm." Spencer:"Did she give you medicine?" Benny:"Yeah, but I thinked I could keep it because it was warm."
*"I love Costco because I LOOOVE bezambles (free samples)," Benny's take on Costco.
*It is a sure sign that we don't get a lot of snow where we live when Lila see's snow falling in a picture and calls it popcorn.
*Benny: "Mom, who made dogs? Kristi: "Jesus." Benny: "Why didn't he make us one?"
*"I'm glad Jesus created Bakugans." - Luke
*To the tune of BINGO Benny sang, "B-Y-U-N-G-O." It didn't flow so well.
*"Mom, what's wrong with your face? It looks like a crepe...a burned one." - one of Spencer's kind compliments.
*Luke said he was full so Kristi said, "I guess you don't want any cookies." Luke responded, "Cookies can melt the full."
*"When people say 'diarrhea' it reminds me of the library...it sounds like it." - Spencer
*"Mom, did you know that Obama takes money from us. I think he sneaks in at night time." - Spencer
*Mom, this hot chocolate is really really yummy. You should put some under the blanket for Lila." - Luke while Kristi was nursing Lila.
*"Mom, I like to wiggle." - Luke
*"I want to punch 'Telly Bye-Bye' in the face". - Luke expressing his sadness that Telletubbies was over.
*When I asked Luke what he wants to be when he grows up he responded, "a dinosaur". Another time he said he wants to be "an excavator".
*Upon passing gas: Spencer asked, "do I smell like a fireball?" Luke said, "I coughed out of my bum."
*"What do you think I am, chopped lizard?" - Spencer
*"Dad, I want a clown fish so it can tell jokes to me." - Spencer
*"Sitting makes me comfortable." - Spencer
*"The Holy Ghost is with me, and he makes me run fast." - Spencer
*"Mom. Cookies and cake." - Luke (said in a whisper like he is telling me a secret)
*"We need to stop eating junk food because we need real power." - Spencer
*"When I am baptized I can move into the house of Israel." - Spencer
*Spencer says that his super power is "trip over". He reports that he rolls on the floor and trips bad guys. While I was gone, he told my sister-in-laws that it is a calling that Heavenly Father gave him. Hm.
*"Mom, can I have the man with oranges?" -Lila trying to ask for mandarin oranges.
* "We should sing 'Girl on Fire.' I think we would sound good singing that." - Benny suggesting to the primary chorister songs for the primary to sing.
Spencer
Luke
Benny
lila
Andrew
Charlie
We have been married for 20 years now and this is where it all began.
No comments:
Post a Comment