Thursday, October 4, 2007

Park'n It

Because we lack a yard, we try to make it to the park fairly regularly.

Luke thinks he is really tough.
Here's my swing'n cowboy.
Spencer also thinks he is tough. I believe he is a Ninja Turtle in this picture. Pretty fierce.
I can't resist taking pictures of Benjamin.
Cute little munchkin.

Okay bye.

7 comments:

Leslie said...

love the photos. love you guys.

Leslie said...

oh and... FIRST!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with your chocolate malts!! I LOVE malts. cute little fellas you got there!!

mudderandfodder said...

great pictures of a cute family. I love the one of Spencer and Kristi with the flag behind you. You both look cute and happy. Love MOM h

Teresa Higginson said...

The other day Zach said in honor of Luke..."no, I'm not!" in Luke manner. It made me laugh and Zach too. Cute boys!

Lisa said...

i love your blog. it is interesting to read. i love the 'food obsessions' section...keep that updated as it is entertaining. love you guys.

Karey said...

Cute pictures. Spencer, you are one tough Ninja. Glad you post photos so we can see the kids. They're sure cute!