
After Spencer's soccer game I told him that he needed to take a bath. The next minute I heard the water running and came upon this.
He took off his uniform, socks, and cleats...because...I guess they needed a bath more than he did. Huh.
Luke has been into tying knots. He tied his toy fishing pole to his shirt...bikini style.
This knot ties four toys together. The fishing pole through the bus, through the lawnmower, to the standing...toddler thingy.



7 comments:
those photos were great. seriously... the ones in the rain... beautiful.
the ones of luke and the knot stuff... classic.
spencer giving his uniform a bath... adorable.
and benjamin... just precious.
oh yeah... and... FIRST AGAIN!!!
Sooo cute. We're excited to come see these little men in person.
Absolutely adorable boys. Luke tying knots reminds me of Zach engineering things...future engineers! Watch out, Benjamin is getting more mobile, but how can you get upset when those eyes look up at you? Made me laugh!
Spencer throwing his soccer things in the tub cracked me up too!
thank you for blogging the boys' antics. i love it. the knot tying thing...my girls went through that phase (usually in the form of leashes around stuffed animal's necks) and eventually it drove me CRAZY. cute kids. oregon is sure beautiful & lush at this time of year...at ALL times of year?
My brother once told me that any trials you have with your children are payback for the trials you caused your parents. I have no idea why you have such lively, mischeivious, and normal boys because you truly were the perfect child. You must be taking on some payback for your brother (I think Kim is getting her own payback). Your pictures and narrative are GREAT. I love you all.
Post a Comment