Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Morning

It is becoming a new Easter morning tradition for us to go with Spencer to the church before church starts while he has choir practice. While he is practicing I take pictures of the boys.


Spencer unintentionally GQing it.


This is completely unflattering of Benjamin, but I thought he made a pretty good old-man face. Also unintentional.

Ouch, Benny hit his head on the table.
Luke was in time out in this picture when I snuck up on him. He looks a little surprised.
I am not sure why he had this disguise at church.
There we go, there is a good one. Pictures were a flop on a whole but at least the kids were able to get some of their sacrament meeting wiggles out beforehand.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

even though these aren't the traditional easter photos, i love them. i was so sad to be leaving that morning. little spencer's bottom lip on the way to the airport was... so sad. it made me feel like he really did love having us there. i know he did, but the lip was the proof. i don't think i have ever seen it turn out and down so much.
we loved being there with you guys.

Karey said...

Oh, what cute boys. I wonder if you'll have a girl this time. Then we'll have to say "kids" instead of "boys".