Friday, April 4, 2008

Conference Time


General Conference is here again. We will be enjoying it from our very own home computer. For me there is always a thrill waiting to discover what the hot topic will be this time around, and which talks will touch me in a personal way. Happy Conference weekend to all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny. I've said those same words. "Can't wait to hear what the hot topic is" I love it. It is ALWAYS something I need to hear. But then again, isn't that what it's all about?!!!
Enjoy!!! We are sooo excited for this weekend. It is always just a nice, uplifting, good weekend.
Love you!!!

Leslie said...

thanks for getting us all excited by blogging about it. :)
should we guess what the hot topic will be? maybe put some bets on it?
ha ha ha... just kidding.
can't wait to see you guys at the end of the month... even if is just for a day or two. love you.

Lisa said...

loved the saturday sessions today. president eyring is always a highlight, but the sister's talk on traditions...wow. love you!

Karey said...

What a great conference. The whole thing was great, but there was at talk on tithing that I loved and Elder Ballard's talk on mothers was wonderful. Did anyone else feel like I did about President Monson. Loved hearing him speak!

How did you find this song for your blog? GO SONS OF PROVO!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.