It has been a while since I have blogged the random shots from around the house. Pretty much that is all I blog, but for some reason it seems like I haven't posted in a while.
Luke found my sunglasses and put on Spencer's shorts as a hat.
Benny found Spencer's skates, pads, and helmet. One by one he brought them to Spencer and me and would hold out the appropriate body part. It was pretty cute, although from the pictures you can tell that he needs a few more years before he can attempt skating on his own.




His thumb sucking is just too cute.
Spencer got a scooter for his birthday. He loves it. Benny climbs on anything and everything. It is scary.
We had hot dogs for dinner. Luke ate the bun, then called us over to the table to have us see him laying on his back, hot dog on his neck, oh, and naked, except for the diaper, but we already knew that part.
Luke wanted me to take a picture of him as a...fork lift?
The fork lift is lifting random items this time, all staged by Luke.
I know this is common with kids around, but seriously how many times do I have to restuff that sorry box of tissues. I think Benny and Luke have each pulled them all out three times. It sure makes the remaining tissues look unusable. It is hard to trust a crumpled tissue. You just don't know what might be in the creases.
Luke got to the tape this morning too. I thought it was funny. It looks like a bolt of lightning. He said he needed to tape his trucks. If any toy breaks, to him, the quick fix is to tape it. Last week, as requested by Luke, I taped a rubber snake's head back on. Unfortunatly it only lasted half of a minute.

Luke found my sunglasses and put on Spencer's shorts as a hat.
Luke wanted me to take a picture of him as a...fork lift?
4 comments:
Adorable. I love the every day pictures. Have you noticed any difference in Luke yet? How is he doing since the surgery?
Cute stuff!!! Glad to see you back. (I thought it had been a while too) :)
Thanks for always posting for our family. I love you.
the kleenexes and the tape really cracked me up. i have lots of memories of aaron with those things. not that he is out of that stage... i just hide things like that from him now. the other night, he came to me saying 'ouch' and pointed to his nice 50's looking pajamas. the left leg was all cut up and i ran in and found the scissors from mom's sewing bag. he had also cut a few cuts into the thing she is working on. luckily not on the parts that she needs. anyhow... everytime he wears those pajamas now, he points to the cuts in them and says 'ouch grandma'. he adds the grandma part because he had to say sorry to her for what he did to her sewing. :)
anyhow... sorry for the long story... i love the photos. i miss you guys. love you lots.
once again, entertaining stuff. isn't it funny that kids just assume that everything can be fixed/repaired/replaced? the hot dog on the neck?! hilarious! we love you tons.
Post a Comment