Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's a Girl!

8 comments:

mudderandfodder said...

First!!! Yeah!! A girl will be so fun for the Spencer/Kristi and boys family. Congratulations. this is very exciting news. We love you all. MOM H>

Scott / Lori said...

WOW! How exciting! Congrats to you all. What a lucky little girl to have three big brothers to scare all of those mean kids away! We are excited for you. Love you!!!

Karey said...

This is great news. I've always been glad that I had boys and girls. There are so many great things about both. Glad you'll get to experience those. Love you,

Vicki said...

Yay, I'm excited for you! Congratulations! :-)

Leslie said...

i kindof figured it.
HOW EXCITING!
congrats!
we love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!
Congrats!! We are so excited to see a Spencer and Kristi girl. Kristi, maybe you'll have a child with hair!!!

Lisa said...

hip hip hooray.

Lisa said...

hip hip hooray.