It has been a while since I have posted anything from home. Usually that is all I have to post. Now that we have a new camera we are back.
Sorry to start the post with this picture. I was eating from a bunch of grapes after dinner and came upon this at the bottom of the strainer. I felt the blood in my body cease its circulation and my heart lept into my throat. For you fellow arachnophobes out there I am sure you know the feeling.

I had actually heard that grape farmers put black widows into their crop because they are so affective at catching the destructive pests that eat the grapes. This is no black widow (thank the heavens) but it was still shocking to come upon. It was pretty big.

I whipped up a batch of play dough and the boys spent hours squishing, squeezing, and shaping. It was a hit.

Benny played a fun little game of find the grape with his dad.

Sometimes Luke likes Benjamin.

This was taken at Spencer's last soccer game. He scored three goals. Go Spence!

Benny was a great spectator and would clap when a goal was scored.

This is where Luke stayed the entire length of the game. From a far we captured Luke on video playing with this kid. Luke picked up a shovel-full of sand and walked over to dump it on the kid's head. Luckily he was deterred by something outside of the frame and didn't go through with it.

A rare moment captured when Spencer climbed up on my lap for me to hold him.

Yikes!

The boys

Benny

Spencer colors at the table and Luke and Benny attack the forbidden markers.

A giant cookie. I have been on a big-time baking kick. I don't know how to stop.
This was bad timing, but looks really funny.

Mark said that Benjamin is like the cat on Shrek 2 when he purs and does his cat eyes at the cat's attackers to make them think that he is just an innocent little kitten.

A garage sale find entertains the boys.

It is like he is coming upon the concept of disobeying for the first time. "Hmmm, this looks fun."
2 comments:
Wow. Fun times. I'm sure glad you have a camera again. I've missed your posts. The picture of big Spencer and Benjamin is hillarious.
welcome back. oh man... the spider incident. i am so sorry.
looks like fun and 'ordinary' times at your place. i miss 'ordinary' times.
love you guys.
Post a Comment