Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fun Things at Home

I found some pictures on our memory card from before our trip. I thought I would document those before I move on to our trip to Utah and Sacramento.
Above: Benny sports Lil' Spence's golf clubs before we head out for a family outing to the driving range.
Below: Lila dawning her spring line of infant-ware.

Spencer's birthday was at the end of February. I made the Higginson's traditional sour cream chocolate cake. I failed to get 30 candles that would have made a torch-of-a-cake, so I improvised with the slim count of candles that I had on hand, and a cookie. Happy birthday Spencer!

I love these kids!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

what a bunch of cutie pies. i never seem to have candles in the house on a birthday. i have improvised many times (never with a cookie though). i'll have to remember that.

Leslie said...

we miss you guys so much. so, when are you moving here? :)
we still need to exchange photos from your trip here. i will email you the photos i took. i didn't take a ton... just a few of your kids in the tree and such. so i will email those today hopefully.
well, love you guys and tell your kids we miss you all.