Charlie is reminding me of Benny when he was a baby.
They are wearing the same outfit, Charlie above, Benny below.
Andrew has started wrestling with the big boys. He likes to wrap himself around Benny's head. In this picture he is casually laying across his face.
The kids were so excited to rake the leaves and jump in them.
One of Spencer's goofy faces that day.
Lila did her hair with the headband.
Spencer was so excited for Halloween he wrote himself a few reminder notes in case he got so frenzied that he forgot what to do. The note says to himself, "Happy Halloween. Get ready for school. Mimi Marathon then party."
The first note was in his room on the floor. Then he drew arrows to his clothing that he had laid out 4 feet
away.
The note in the kitchen says, "put Spencer's lunch in bag." I guess that one was for me. It was right next to his lunch bag. His lunch food was in a tidy pile next to his bag. Why not just put the food in the bag?
He is a funny and quirky kid.
I found Lila mowing the lawn with the toy mower in her Cinderella dress.
And here we have Halloween. Benny wore our Hulk costume to school, but his soccer uniform trick or treating - an easy soccer player costume.
Charlie was the cutest clown or jester ever.
Andrew wore my favorite chicken costume.
Luke wanted to be a headless horseman. Spencer rigged him a volleyball head and elevated shoulders.
Here is the crew minus Spencer. He went with some friends.
This one was a whopper.
7 comments:
Holy yes! Benny and Charlie do look a lot alike in that picture. Lila looks like you. And Spencer is Thomas as far as the signs and notes. Thomas is always working on some quirky creative little thing and doing stuff like that. SO CUTE!!!! Love your updates. Love your fam!
Love all the photos. Love all the captions. Love all of you.
Love, MOM H
Very cute costumes. The headless horseman is Awesome! Good job Luke and Spencer.
I LOVE Spencer's lists. I am very much a list person.
I always love reading your blog.
Love
mom
Such a cute posting. I can't believe Benny and Charlie. I think they were meant to be twins. Cute costumes. I'm a fan of the headless horseman. Spencer's notes and arrows are hilarious. And I LOVE that the lunch stuff was next to the bag with a note. Kids are so funny.
Love and miss you guys.
i always mow my lawn in my princess outfit too! who doesn't i mean, really!
Luke's costume is awesome. Love the mushrooms, they're huge!
i had no idea i was so behind on your postings! i am a slacker and a half.
great photos. we sure love you all.
Post a Comment