Charlie got all dressed up for church...and then he had a blow out. But he looked cute while it lasted.
The little boys, Andrew and Charlie, hanging out.
Benny turned 6. His teacher gave him this crown at school.
After he opened his presents and blew out the candles on his cake, we all went around the room telling Benny the things we like about him. These were some of the things mentioned:
"I like when he plays basketball, football, and soccer with me." "I like when he plays memory with me." "Benny is funny." He is considerate and kind." "He is smart."
We all love Benny so much. I am sure it is difficult being a middle child, but he handles it well. He is a peace maker in our home. When there is a dispute between him and a sibling over sharing an item, he always let the sibling go first or have the item. Benny loves his family so much and has a tender heart. He is one of the goofiest kids I know. He loves to make people laugh and loves to be silly.
It is sad to see Benny getting bigger. He was such a cute little baby and toddler. I am already missing little him from those stages, but he continues to impress me as he learns and grows too.
We love you Benny and are so thankful to have you in our family.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday, Benny! We love your big heart. You always look like you're on the prowl for fun.
you still managed to dress him up really cute because I was thinking I liked his outfit on Sunday. my favorite was when you had to grab Andrew by the ankle as you were wrangling him while holding Charlie - I am glad I am not the only mom who dangles her kids upside down! Happy Birthday Benny, he is such a cutie.
I get the most excited when I see that you post! Benny reminds me of Thomas from this post and we worry about him at times too because he is the middle child and because he is quieter and a peacemaker, he tends to get forgotten the most. Not forgotten but you know what I mean.
Cute kids!
I swear church clothes are a natural laxative for babies!!
Benny, Benny, Benny! You are just about the best person i know! This is an inside joke between Benny and Grandpa and me. Benny is such a cutie. His family Skypes us almost every Sunday night, and while the other kids are in and out to talk to us, Benny is usually right next to his Dad the whole time talking, joking and flashing that incredible smile of his. I don't think there is a mean bone in his body. We love you, Benny. Grandma Higginson
so so cute.
we love benny. he is a sweetheart and we hope his birthday was super special for him.
we love you all.
We love Benny so much. Glad he had a nice birthday. Charles is growing way too much. I can't even believe he's that big and we still haven't seen him. It's not right.
oh cute. i loved to hear about benny. we have that tradition where we tell things we love about the birthday child. i love how you shared them here. that picture of charlie in the tie. oh my. so adorable
Post a Comment