Thursday, April 18, 2013

Marchness

Charlie is big.  How and when did this happen?
He crawls now. It is so cute, but now when I am not holding him, he crawls over to my legs and runs his head into my shins to tell me he wants me to pick him up. 
Can you believe Andrew can grow such a substantial mustache at his age? Amazing.
This cereal box became a princess hat.
It's the Higginson Avengers! Benny, Lila, Andrew
Spencer went out for work again and came across these bear tracks.  He was in the mountains east of Tiller, Oregon.
We found Andrew in our messy bed "reading" a book.
The Saturday before Easter we went on a family bike ride to 7 Eleven and got Slurpees.  I love to ride bikes, and the kids love Slurpees.  Win win.
Benny has been asking to fly his kite ever since he got it for Christmas.  One day we noticed that it was in fact windy enough to fly a kite.  


 I love how you can see a rainbow in the left corner of this picture.
This thing on Andrew's face is what the hospital gave Luke when he had pneumonia last year.  You tap it on his back and chest to break up mucus in his lungs.  You don't just throw something like this away when you are done using it...you stick it on your face and pretend it is a giant wart, right?
 Spencer had Andrew apply the wart himself.  I love how much he squishes his face to get it to stick.

2 comments:

Karey said...

Man, I miss you guys. Love you all.

Leslie said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute, andrew!
cool bear track.

love the photos.