Spencer's team pictures.
I guess he has arrived at the age where it is not cool to smile.
Lila's team painted their faces for their team pictures
The kids ran in their school jog-a-thon. Charlie was a little enamored by the school mascot, Rocky the Ram.
Luke and Benny dressed up to stand out during the jog-a-thon. Luke looks like bed head Edward Scissor Hands. Benny is wearing a leprechaun hat.
This is during Luke's session.
Lila's friend Allie had her hair as cupcakes for the jog-a-thon. I had to take a picture.
Charlie and Andrew were giddy with excitement watching the kids run laps.
Spencer at the line up for cross country. In this race he got first for his school in junior varsity. He has improved his time every meet.
Lila
Lila's birthday was at the end of October. She is an amazing girl. We are very blessed to have her in our family. She is sweet, kind, and creative. She is a busy girl, always doing something. She is never bored, and is self motivated. Since we only have one girl, I think Heavenly Father gave us a very special one.
Oh, and this picture is showing her new hair cut. I was afraid she would lament losing her long hair, but she love it.
The Spencer's stole the show with their photo bomb and theatrics.
We carved the pumpkins. This was right after the Royals won the World Series.
For Halloween Andrew was the Hulk

Lila was a pizza delivery girl.
Benny was a Royals player.
Spencer was a snake charmer
Charlie was a monkey.
Luke was a carrot.
Here we all are. I am an elf on the shelf.




















1 comment:
Lila is a darling girl!
Post a Comment