I am super behind in my posts.
School started at the beginning of September. This is the first day of school shot. I don't know where Spencer is? Hm.
And there goes the school bus.
The first day of school was also Andew's birthday! He has a whole year to wait before he starts kindergarten.
Andrew has a killer smile. He has a dimple in his left cheek, and I love it. One day we were at Costco and Andrew said, "why does everyone like me?" He said that because people at the store would smile at him and try to talk to him. I told him it's because he smiley and happy. It's true. Andrew is the happiest kid around. He is nice to everyone and is easy going for the most part. He also has a serious side. He likes to know how things work and always comes up with interesting hypotheses about the world around him. Andrew is a good kid to have around and we love him to pieces.
Andrew has a killer smile. He has a dimple in his left cheek, and I love it. One day we were at Costco and Andrew said, "why does everyone like me?" He said that because people at the store would smile at him and try to talk to him. I told him it's because he smiley and happy. It's true. Andrew is the happiest kid around. He is nice to everyone and is easy going for the most part. He also has a serious side. He likes to know how things work and always comes up with interesting hypotheses about the world around him. Andrew is a good kid to have around and we love him to pieces.
He wanted a football cake, and then mentioned on his birthday that he also wants a baseball cake. We make things happen around here.
The cross county season starts with the start of school. Spencer is in the middle to the left. This is his first meet this year.
The soccer season also commences with the new school year. We have four kids playing on four teams with four practices and four game schedules. Our schedule just got a whole lot busier.Lila is still taking piano from our dear friend. Check out this ditty. Do you recognize it?
Um...family photo? I don't know the details behind it, but I like it.
Benny used Luke's erector set to build an excavator.
Now that the the four older kids are in school all day, it is just me and the little boys. Good thing they are good little buddies
Spencer was asked to sing some songs at a Daddy Daughter date night for the activity day girls. Lila isn't old enough yet to go to activity days, but she did go with Spencer for his performance. It was a country western ho down.
Swings
We stopped at the pear orchard on the last day of the harvest. It's so pretty up there.










1 comment:
It is true. We all love Andrew. He is one of the few kids we actually invite to our house, heh heh... We love having him over.
Post a Comment