Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It's All About the Benjamins!

Hi there. As I was feeding Benjamin the other day he was doing the funniest face. I tried to capture it in a picture, but all you parents out there know how that goes. Although I wasn't able to get the exact face that cracked me up so much, the following do illustrate how he is learning to animate his face. He does an excellent uncomfortable face that he puts on at will, not necessarily when he is uncomfortable.
Okay, now I am uncomfortable. I just looked through the pictures again and they are pretty much the same with little variance. Oh well. Documentation is great right.



Peace Out!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

those eyes are unreal. he is a real looker.

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable.

Anonymous said...

I made your cookies. They were yummy! I ate way too many and gained 3 pounds. Thank you!!!!

Karey said...

Cute pictures. He's growing so much. I love his eyes and his expressions are adorable. Love the blog!

Kristi said...

Lately he has been reminding me of Allison. I think it is the deep set eyes.

Anonymous said...

I love your quilt. You are amazing. Way to stick to a project. I have trouble doing that. I love the personal stuff on the side. It's fun to read.

Leslie said...

okay... those are SO cute. your boys are all so funny.