
This picture is undoctored. The color of the water is so stunning. We are thinking of taking this picture in for a color match on paint for our walls. (That is a joke. We are in an apartment. We can't paint our walls.)
This picture was doctored up but looked really creepy and cool so I thought I would include it.
It's HydroMan!
I thought the black spot on the cliff was a black bear doing some tricky maneuver. Turns out that it is just a cave. If you are able to look close at it, tell me if you think it looks like a bear to you.This is Phantom Ship, one of the two islands in Crater Lake.
This is Spencer getting ready to leave for his scuba diving training. He and a handful of scouts and leaders in our ward are going scuba diving in the Smith River next week for their high adventure camping trip. We are hoping that he will be able to take an underwater camera so he can take pictures of the gi-normous salmon with their big creepy teeth...and any other neat thing that he might find there.
There is a field right by our apartment that has these flowering weeds that act like mini sunflowers. They are especially pretty in the mornings.

5 comments:
no way... and no fair. how cool would it be to go out on crater lake? that is a great experience for you. thanks for sharing.
I think it is so awesome you are up there experiencing something new. You will always treasure your life up there, if and when you come back. We sure love you.
Man.....I looked up close at that black spot on the cliff, and it looks JUST LIKE a black bear. I cannot believe it is not a black bear. Are you sure it wasn't?
Crater Lake looks beautiful from out on the water.
You are the man--and I like the Italia jacket.
-John
awesome pictures. that island thing is neat looking. spencer, you seem really important. are you?
Well he is Hydroman....and can take kids on rides across the river in funny looking suspended cars. Not everyone can take visitors on high adventure rides at their leisure. Cool pictures! (it looks like a bear to me)
Post a Comment