So you know how bad things happen in threes. We have a trilogy of our own - most of which were Luke induced. Don't worry, we still love him abundantly. I brought out the old sewing machine a few months ago. While unattended, he decided to turn the tension knob on it until it became unscrewed. Fortunately I was able to fix the problem he created from that. Well, we had visitors and the sewing machine got put away again. I brought it out again recently. That Luke is a persistent fella. This time while unattended, he managed to completely remove the tension knob from the sewing machine. I couldn't fix it this time. I had to pay this cute little old man to fix it. Lesson learned: never leave Luke unattended, even when using the ladies room.
Number 2: While I was on the computer, Luke brought me a water bottle for me to open so he could take a drink. This is a common thing. This time however, Luke thought it would be a good idea to throw the remaining 1/4 cup of water remaining in the bottle onto the screen. I guess it was just enough for it to run down into the electrical controls. The remote doesn't work, but even worse, the TV switches between video 1, video 2, and the regular channel, whenever. If you push any control, volume or channel, it switches between the video 1 and 2 and the channel. It is a real mess. It started to fix itself and we had figure out how to manipulate it so that we could keep it on one channel, then out of the blue it started acting up again. Now we are wondering if we should get a new TV or wait for it to get manipulable again, or if we should do as the pioneers and just go without. Lesson learned: Luke cannot be trusted with liquids at this time and age.
Number 3: The comfortable rocking chair that we have had since we had Spencer, broke. No Luke, just a casualty of the superstitious 3 series.
Easy Chia Seed Jam
4 days ago
4 comments:
When it rains, it pours. Sorry for all the misfortunes. Love you all and glad everyone is okay. Love, Karey
Sorry to hear of the trilogy of events. The 3 boys throwing up the same night should have covered it don't you think? Hope you are all feeling better...As Robert would do about the TV, just buy a new one.
Sorry for all the mishaps. Sorry about Spencer's face and sick kids. Not fun!!! We love you!!
wow... crazy! you gotta love luke!
Post a Comment